You are lusting for a lipstick which is sophisticated and sexy under ₹1000. As well as travel-friendly and ideally built for on the go beauty. Don’t worry!. We have a spot-on product for you. Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 26 Rose Repose not only delivers vibrant colour & high shine but also provides all-day moisturization. Moreover, it is lightweight and gives non-sticky finish lips.
Product Description: Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Lip Duo Liquid Lipstick
The perfect combination of matte and gloss 2 in 1 lip essential is yet another thing you must add in your collection. The perfect blend not only provides all-day shine but also keep your lips moisturized. Undoubtedly it hydrates your lips and you allow you to have a picture-perfect pout selfie. Additionally, the texture is smooth, creamy and when applied it spreads evenly on lips. Moreover, the lipstick is waterproof and smudge-proof along with this once it is applied its transfer-proof too. It gives even finish. Another good thing about this lipstick is its staying power. If you don’t consume food after applying it can stay in its place throughout the day. Normally with normal meals, it stays for 8-9 hours. Try to avoid oily food after applying otherwise you have to reapply it. Importantly, the lipstick is dermatologists tested and 100% safe.
This shade “26 Rose Repose” is a gorgeous peachy pink shade with a hint of red and this is a perfect summery colour and will suit all types of undertones. The shade is perfect for daytime as well as evening. The formula is lightweight and feels comfortable. It will brighten up your face. Lipstick may feel sticky while applying but once it settles to matte, stickiness is gone. It will look perfect on Indian Beauties. In the case of “Pigmented Lips” You have to do two swipes for the full-colour payoff. Use bloating tissue if mistakenly applied in excess. Fragrance wise it is having unbothering mild candy-like fragrance.
How To Use:
- First of all, exfoliate your lips otherwise it may cause dryness.
- In the first case, Use lip balm to moisturize your lips.
- Apply the less amount because the more you apply, more time it will take to dry.
- Be quick in applying coats, it dries up fast so it may give patchy look if left unattended.
- After applying it takes 20 seconds to settle in a matte finish
- It is not easy to remove the lipstick with normal water-based remover.
- Use wet wipes.
- Some may require to use oil-based makeup remover.
Pros & Cons:
- Smudgeproof, waterproof and the most importantly transfer-proof.
- Superior matte finish.
- Heavily pigmented, hides lip pigmentation.
- Long-lasting and settles nicely.
- Suits all skin tones.
- Cause dryness on lips if not moisturized properly before applying.
- Feels sticky in the initial time.
- Hard to remove.
₹599 for 4.5 ml. Buy On Amazonto get additional cashback