About MAC All Fired Up Retro Matte Lipstick :
This lipstick is the one your husband/boyfriend is going to love. It is available in a total of 7 shades. The texture of M.A.C Retro Matte Lipstick is matte but after applying you will feel like you haven’t applied anything on lips in addition too feels non-sticky. Suitable for all skin tones and especially best for ladies having pigmented lips as it leaves no pigmentation. The shade is super sexy & simplicity. Importantly Ruby Woo colour is just wow, the shade is best selling and famous amongst all. For beauties with medium Indian skin tone, you should go for Relentlessly Red shade. Moreover, Retro Matte Lipstick has a spot on pigmentation for which every lady is will in love.
Mac Retro Matte Lipstick Enriched with ultra care hydrating formula. In addition, this Lip colour doesn’t fade away in severe heat and humidity. Moreover, the lipstick is having the long-lasting formula of 8 hours.
How To Use Mac Retro Matte Lipstick :
- Apply directly from lipstick bullet on lips or,
- You can use MAC 316 Lip Brush for more precision.
- M.A.C Retro Matte Lipstick is available in varieties of shade.
- Beautiful Shades especially “Ruby Woo”.
- Easy to carry, so travel-friendly too.
- Does not transfer due to matte texture finish
- Easily Available.
- Fades after a meal.
- Not so long-lasting when compared to brand commitment of 8 hours.
- Some may feel their lips becoming dry after applying.
₹1500-₹1650 For 3g. You Can Buy It From Here