Kajal also known Kohl in an ancient eye cosmetic is an essential product every woman have in her makeup kit. Girls start applying kajal from their teenage. This is because Kajal enhances women’s beauty. Here demonstrating you the review is on the most in-demand kajal “L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique“. Swipe down in order to read the review, know its pros and cons and features.
Features Of L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique:
L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique comes with supreme black a next-gen formula. The brand claims the new generation formula contains mineral pigments for deep intense colour. Another key point of the product is enriched with care ingredients like ” Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Olive oil esters and Derivatives of Vitamin C“
- Vitamin E: Helps in preventing cataract.
- Cocoa Butter: Helps in moisturizing the eyes as well as it soothes the eyes.
- Olive Oil Esters: Reduces eyes infection.
- Vitamin C Derivatives: Protects against damaging free radicals
Additionally, The kajal lasts for about 12 hours(Claims L’oreal). Also, the product is waterproof and smudge-proof which you can wear kajal in any weather conditions. The product has undergone several tests and is safe to use. Moreover, you wear kajal with contact lens without any problem. The texture is smooth and goes very well without being a matte product.
The kajal is having decent pigmentation nor much black neither less. There is little smudge at corners but it’s not visible. Another plus point kajal is retractable which as a matter of fact is economical as there is no wastage like in pencil kajal while sharpening it. But the only issue with the product is you have to apply 2-3 swipes to get best of it. Thankfully, Swiping 2 to 3 times doesn’t cause rubbing or irritation to eyes as it glides smoothly on the eye surface.
How To Apply:
- Firstly, remove the cap of the kajal at the top.
- Then, Twist the kajal from the bottom. Twist it according to your need
- Swipe on the waterline/lashline.
- Swipe 2-3 times if required.
- Don’t over-apply.
Shelf Life: 18 Months.
Pros Of L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique:
- Wonderful product at an affordable price.
- Moisturize, nourishes and soothes the eyes.
- Contact lens friendly. Also, best for sensitive eyes.
- Good lasting power (6 to 8 hours).
- Being retractable leads to less wastage (no sharpening like pencil kajal).
- Comes with decent pigmentation
- Glides smoothly on eyes.
- Starts to smudge after 6 hours.
- Like other kajals staying power is 12 hours if applied on waterline.
- Require 3 swipes to get the best of the product.
Check out other makeup products review here.