For centuries, apple cider vinegar is found in your kitchen for cooking purposes and various household use. Traditionally people use this vinegar to heal numerous type of ailments. From the past few years, there is a boost in the consumption of Apple Cider vinegar as a detox drink. The trend of detoxifying is increasing alarmingly due to the fast urbanization and toxic ridden world. Our body has a whole lot of mechanisms to flush out the toxins from the body but nowadays the level of pollutants has been increased in the food we eat, the air we breathe and the water we drink.
Seeing that we are ingesting a much higher level of toxins which our body can flush out. For this reason, it has become a need of the hour to include a detox drink in the diet.
Read our full blog carefully and understand why Apple cider vinegar(ACV) is the best detox drink when consumed in limits to counter the toxin intake and related problems?
Nutrients In Apple Cider Vinegar
- Amino Acids
Benefits Of An Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Drink:
The importance of detoxifying has been on hype these days due to the rise in the level of intoxicants around us. For that apple cider vinegar is claimed to be one of the best detox drinks. Because of the many enlisted benefits below which you gain from this detox drink
- First of all, the reason why Apple Cider Vinegar is popular among people is it helps in reducing belly fat as well as reduces weight.
- Additionally, ACV has only 3 Calories
- It helps in improving digestion and also reduce bloating.
- ACV also lowers the blood pressure and maintains the heart’s health.
- Also aids heartburns.
- It contains anti-oxidants which remove “sludge toxins” from the body.
- Best drink to improve hair health. It reduces hair frizz and dandruff keeping the hair strong and smooth.
- Boost potassium intake.
- ACV detox is the most outstanding drink in its class for people suffering from cancer. Not only it decreases the risk of cancer but also helps in maintaining a person’s health who suffering from cancer by slowing down the growth of cancer cells.
- This detox drink helps in reducing cholesterol levels.
- Similarly, Fights with diabetes.
- Moreover, it Treats And Reduces Acne. (only if applied externally)
- Fights with kidney problems.
Reasons To Avoid Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Drink
1. Corrosion Of Tooth Enamel
Enamel is the hardest tissue in our body. Regular intake of apple cider vinegar can cause its depletion as the major component in ACV beside the water is acetic acid. This acetic acid causes the corrosion of enamel.
2. Digestive Problems
From years, people have been taking ACV as a treatment to gas and bloating but there is no scientific proof yet to support this. But taking ACV just before the meal can slow down the process of digestion, which delays stomach emptying and can be the cause of Gastroparesis. People may suffer from nausea and feeling of fullness for a long time.
3. Cause Of Heartburn In Some
The people who are more susceptible to acidity or we can call acid reflux can suffer from heartburn. For some people, apple cider vinegar makes heartburn worse. Those who have a very irritated oesophagus can undergo further burning and irritation after drinking it. It is advised not to take ACV when you have ulcers as it can exacerbate your symptoms
4. Apple Cider Vinegar And Diabetes
There are primarily two types of diabetes, type 1 and type 2. The people who are suffering from type 1 diabetes are reported to have a risk of consuming ACV. As it can interrupt the mechanism of the medication given to the people having type 1 diabetes. It also decreases the potassium level in the body. Consult a doctor before drinking ACV.
5. Mishandling Can Cause Skin Issues
It can cause irritation in eyes, can cause skin burns if it is not handled properly. People use ACV as a cleanser or a body toner. People having sensitive skin may have skin burns when not applied properly. It is not advisable to use ACV on your wounds or bruises.
Different Recipes Of Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Lemonade ACV Detox Drink Ingredients
- A cup of water
- 1 tablespoon ACV
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of chilli pepper
Mix all the ingredients given above in a glass. Also, you can add more honey to make it sweeter.
2. Green Tea ACV Detox Drink
- 1 cup green tea
- 1 tbsp ACV
Firstly, prepare green tea. Then add 1 tablespoon of ACV. After this add some honey for taste and pour mint leaves.
3. Cranberry Detox Drink
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lemon Juice
- Cranberry Juice
To begin with, this detox drink, take a glass. Add 3/4 of water in a glass then again add a half a cup of cranberry juice. Now add little lemon juice for sweetness.
Apple cider vinegar can be quite strong. You should always keep in mind that if you monitor your dosage levels of consumption of ACV you can definitely avoid all the adverse effects of it. To avoid issue start with 1/2 tablespoon