Long exposure of skin under the sun not only tan the skin but also damage the skin. Moreover, dermatologists also recommend wearing sunscreen in the summer season especially people with oily skin. Undoubtedly Sunscreen’s not only prevents tanning and skin-damaging but also prevents premature ageing. So it is advisable to all that they must apply sunscreen before going out under the sun to avoid the skin damage. But oily skin is more prone to damage. Especially it is a difficult and challenging task for oily skin people to choose perfect sunscreen for their skin. Don’t worry we have assembled a list of some best sunscreen creams and lotions for oily skin only for you:
Top Best Sunscreen Creams For Oily Skin Available In India:
1.Lotus Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50:
Lotus Safe Sun UV Screen is gel-based which provides a matte finish and block the sun rays giving a cooling sensation to the skin. Also, its very lightweight and formula absorb in the skin very quickly. Additionally, it gives neat look and prevents oil secretion up to 5 hours. Good for acne-prone skin. In addition to this, it can be used to apply underneath the foundation, providing a smooth base for makeup.
Price:- ₹440 for 100g. Buy from Amazon for offers.
Pros Of Lotus Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50 :
- Gel-based sunscreen provides a cooling effect.
- Ideal for oily skin.
- Gives a matte looking skin.
- SPF 50 protects against all forms of sun-induced damage.
- Also, be useful to apply underneath foundation.
Cons Of Lotus Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50 :
- Highly-priced according to quantity.
2.Neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sunblock SPF 50+ PA+++ :
Neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sunblock SPF 50+ PA+++ is the best sunscreen for oily skin available in India. It comes with a creamy texture. Because of creamy texture, it easily spread and absorbs in the skin. Moreover, with SPF50+ and PA+++ ratings, it provides good protection against the harmful sun rays. Additionally, this sunscreen is waterproof and sweatproof. Makes you look fresh always.
Price:– ₹199 for 30ml & ₹499 for 88ml.
Pros of Neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sunblock :
- The cream can be used on the face as well as on the body.
- Equipped with SPF50+ & PA+++ protection.
- Creamy texture easily absorbs into the skin.
- Is waterproof and sweatproof.
- Can be applied to the body as well.
- Doesn’t give a greasy feeling.
- Won’t clog pores.
- May make face slightly greasy if you have highly oily skin.
- Not very moisturizing.
3. Lakmé 9 To 5 Hydrating Super Sunscreen SPF 50:
First and foremost Lakmé 9 To 5 Hydrating Super Sunscreen comes with SPF 50 PA +++ which protects the skin from harmful sun rays. It defends the UVA and UVB rays and safeguards the skin to prevent tan and body damage. Especially, it is equipped with Vitamin B3 and Provitamin B and C. Moreover, its feather-light formula glides below you 9 to 5 makeup. It easily spreads and blends on the face.
Price: ₹500 for 30 ml.
Pros Lakmé 9 To 5 Hydrating Super Sunscreen SPF 50:
- SPF 50, PA+++, protects against UVA and UVB rays.
- It dosent melts off in summers and causes breakouts.
- Contains vitamin B3 and provitamin B and C.
- Comes with a pump dispenser.
Cons Lakmé 9 To 5 Hydrating Super Sunscreen SPF 50:
- Undoubtedly, The product is expensive.
- Secondly, it contains a little number of parabens.
- Has to be re-apply after 3-4 hours.
4. Kaya Skin Clinic Daily Use Sunscreen:
Kaya skin clinic daily use sunscreen comes with SPF not only protects you from harmful UVA and UVB rays but also hydrates the skin. It offers the best possible protection. Additionally, it provides protection against tanning and anti-ageing due to sun heat. There is no bothering fragrance in the moisturizer.
Price: ₹790 for 50 ml
Pros Of Kaya skin clinic daily use sunscreen:
- Long staying power.
- Doesn’t whitens up the face.
Cons Of Kaya skin clinic daily use sunscreen:
- Not waterproof and sweatproof.
- A Lil bit expensive.
You may also like Kaya Ultra Light AquaGel Sunscreen SPF 25: For Oily Skin
5. Biotique Bio Sandalwood 50+ SPF UVA/UVB Sunscreen:
Biotique Bio Sandalwood 50+ SPF UVA/UVB Sunscreen is made of ayurvedic and organic materials. The nutrient-rich formula is packed with pure sandalwood, saffron, honey, wheat germ and the bark of the Arjun tree keeps the skin smooth and soft. Also, the texture is creamy. Moreover, this is the best sunscreen for swimmers with 80 minutes SPF retaining of swimmer remains underwater. Obviously, it is organically pure.
Price: ₹200 for 50ml.
Pros Of Biotique Bio Sandalwood 50+ SPF :
- Organic Product.
- Moisturize the skin without leaving an oily residue.
- Waterproof and sweatproof.
- Specially made for swimmers.
Cons Of Biotique Bio Sandalwood 50+ SPF:
- Not recommended for high oily skin beauties.
- Availability issue.